Splendor: Activated Charcoal Soap Review


I ordered this soap from here on Amazon about a month and a half ago. It's a lightly scented soap from Splendor Santa Barbara and all natural!


The obvious items in the box were the 3 bars of soap lol. They all looked like they were broken off at the end and I found that to be a cool design. Since I opened it from the bottom (the box is very easy to open and close), I didn't see the "Thank You" card or the free sample item. I love buying things and finding out they came with surprises!


Here's another look at the soap, it has their brand on it. I'm am down to my last bar and will definitely be purchasing more! This is the free sample that came with it. The lavender rosemary leaf smells amazing and it's great for aromatherapy. This is also an all natural bar so it can be used until there is nothing left to rub into your loofa or wash cloth! It completely "disappears" lol which is amazing!

What this soap did for me:
1. It cleared up my scars and the embarrassing dark marks under my arms from a steroid allergy.
2. It's thoroughly cleaned my face, pores and all, and kept acne AWAY!
3. Using this with an all natural deodorant paste (also with activated charcoal), I no longer have smelly pits! *Definitely a PRO for people like me, with Hyperhidrosis and smelly stress sweat!*
4. As for the anti-aging properties, it keeps my skin firm and glowing!!

Comments

Popular Posts