Fun Family Trip!!

We went to the The Lazy 5 Ranch for the first time and it was just AMAZING!! We got to see and feed animals we'd never be able to anywhere else. The animals are free to roam and come right up to your car! Only downside for some is that your car and hands maybe be covered in animal saliva lol!


Oh hi there!! 


Love at first sight! A beautiful Highland has taken to my daughter lol!


My daughter fed a few more Highlands. We eventually had to hold her body because the Highlands were pulling her and the food bucket out of the car lol!


This big guy got up to grab a free bite to eat lol! We had to hold her for this guy too!


We were glad this humungous guy walked by lol he was too big to feed from my tiny car! 


There were cute deer everywhere!! They have rare white deer as well but they're very hard to capture!


She loved feeding the goats lol!


Lol we still have no idea what beautiful creature this was, that stuck it's nose in to see my daughter. She was scared to touch it at first.


I was able to feed one of the timid white deer, only for it to knock the food right out of my hand lol!!


I hand fed a lone goat!


Well hello, Mr. Zebra!! As you can see, there is a streak of Llama saliva on my window lol!


This humungous guy came for a bite to eat and I could NOT pass this one up!! I was about to hand feed him!


This guy was one of the last beauties we fed. I also hand fed him, but didn't want cattle drool all over my camera lol. I learn exactly how long their tongues were that day!! Ew!

Comments

Popular Posts