Feeling My Oats!!!

So, I splurged on a FAUX fur coat!!! I have absolutely NO need for it lol, but I am in love with it and no animals were harmed for me to have it. When I first got this coat you couldn't tell me I didn't look like a Boss, spoiled but still a Boss. I got it from a website that is hit or miss, AliExpress. The seller was great, very good customer service. TYJTJY Store has a ton of cute fashionable items!!

I have nothing to go with this coat lol! The picture below is me, feeling my oats in the moment, not noticing how tacky I am. The coat looks good though so that's all that matters lol!


This picture was taken with a Canon t6i in our room above the garage. I thought the background was fitting. Miss Vanjie is feeling bougie, spoiled, and confident. The coat was soft, a 5xl since Asian sizes differ from US sizes, and stunning. The hood is huge! There are no gaps between the fur panels. It's just perfect. It was affordable too at $74.95!!!

Here is the link for the coat. Upon finding a link, I see that the price has jumped to the $108-188.80 range.

Comments

Popular Posts